Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the leadership team as well as performing corporate secretarial duties. This role will have high visibility across the organization as well as external visibility with our Board of Directors.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet and receive visitors, answer corporate phone line, route voicemails, responds to routine inquiries
- Assist in new vendor PO and invoice processing
- Support Executive expense reporting
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, webcasts, etc.
- Contract Management (DocuSign coordination/filing)
- Input contacts into investor database
- Travel arrangements
- Assist with the preparation of Board of Director meetings and PowerPoint presentations
- Create agendas and take minutes for all board meetings
- Coordinate meeting details and payment of fees with members of the board of directors
- Support attorney and management on SEC and other governance-related filings as required, including preparing and filing Forms 4, interfacing with the printer for EDGAR proof and filing 8-Ks; press releases (except to the extent investor relations advisors do that), broker searches for proxy statements, dealing with printers and the transfer agent, printing and mailing proxy statements and annual reports, notices the NYSE American and other similar matters
- Maintain corporate event disclosure calendar
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years supporting C-Level Executives in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- BA/BS degree preferred; Equivalent experience may be accepted
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability and demonstrated effective people skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
The work required for this position is to be performed on-site in a formal office.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be part of this growing and dynamic team.